Do you gain weight when you quit smoking weed

Learn more how to quit smoking weed forever in here..we have two simple goals with this blog,first to help you understand your weed habit so you can begin the process of overcoming this misunderstood addiction.  Weed is not the same as other addictions and should not be treated the same.

And second to introduce you to the resources available that will help you break free of weed at your own pace without having to go to to rehab or twelve step meetings..ok now you can continue read more stories and info about gain weight after quit smoking weed.


Do you really gain weight when you quit smoking weed?

Before that,read this ex addicted marijuana story - I am a previous or recouping marijuana addict, I see myself as an addict as I needed to smoke at any rate an eighth of truly solid weed a day, Which here in the UK we call skunk. That as well as it must be solid skunk, the kind I accept that you folks in the USA would call the ceaseless. 

I specify this on the grounds that I have perused that weed called skunk in America isn't the truly solid stuff, yet poor quality business quality. Well here in the UK the term skunk implies the indoor hydroponically developed, heaps of gigantic THC precious stones, strongest you can purchase stuff. 

>> Learn how to quit smoking weed or marijuana forever <<


ex marijuana smoker
I went ahead like this for a couple of years, spending in any event £600 a month on cannabis. So you could say I was a long haul heavy user. I simply couldn't stop, the general concept of not smoking that much consistently would send me into a frenzy. On the off chance that I went excessively long without a spliff I would get a bit flimsy and truly frantic for a smoke. 

At any rate following a couple of years of incessant marijuana addiction, it truly began to decay my mind. My memory and cognitive capacity truly began to end up influenced. It got to be similar to I was in a steady stupor, everything was constantly shady. 

Actually I have since found the informal term of mind mist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_fog Which best portrays my indications.I knew cannabis was in charge of the decrease in my mental state and psychological wellness, it was beginning to provide for me nervousness and wretchedness also,I knew it was harming my cerebrum, however I simply couldn't stop. 

Things began to get truly terrible, so I did begin to diminish the sum I smoked more than a time of months. In any case the cerebrum mist, wretchedness and suspicion improved, actually when smoking a little sum my mental capacities were still truly weakened, I was battling truly terrible to think my contemplations regarding words and dialect and couldn't recall scarcely anything. 

I felt like a living vegetable as though somebody had uprooted 90% of my mind, attempting to stagger about befuddled and in a steady cloud. I needed to quit driving as I was no more sheltered in the driver's seat. 

Any way I carried on like this for some time smoking just a little sum toward the end of the day, however slowly deteriorating. Until one night I went to informal lodging up a couple of hours after the fact in a condition of frenzy, I was accustomed to feeling large amounts of uneasiness and neurosis yet this was something I had never felt previously. 

My entire body felt truly wrong, as if I was in a condition of stun. It's very nearly difficult to depict however I fondled truly messed, I didn't know where to put myself. It was light outside so everything I could do was go outside and attempt and walk it off. I strolled around for a considerable length of time still in a condition of intense nervousness. 

Following a decent few hours I returned to an express, that was near to what ordinariness had ended up, which was still rationally sick and botched up. That was the last time that I smoked weed. At long last it had got to the phase where I was physically not able to smoke marijuana, because of the impact it had on my body. It was much more unpalatable to smoke it, than to experience the withdrawal of not.


Recommended Quit Smoking Weed Guide:


Quit smoking weed guide









Any way its been a couple of years now since I ceased, and I have recuperated part of the way yet not completely. Regardless I have a feeling that I am in a somewhat of a daze, despite everything I have a feeling that I am in a billow of mind haze. 

My discernment, memory and cognitive capacities are altogether poorer than before I began smoking cannabis. Regardless I am no more ready to drive; I know I would not be sheltered out and about. I am in doubtlessly skunk weed has brought on me genuine mind harm, from which I have never legitimately recouped. By the way its taken me ages to compose this and if not for Microsoft's statement's spelling and punctuation check, I should have composed it in Chinese. 

It's additionally abandoned me with genuine emotional well-being issues; the nervousness and gloom are still really awful. It has made my ocd which I did have before smoking cannabis allocate more awful and I have likewise created social fear, I have regularly felt self-destructive. 

Everything I can say to any one encountering any minor mental disability or emotional well-being issues, as an aftereffect of smoking cannabis is to stop now, the more you smoke the more terrible it will get. Mind harm is a genuine thing, you just get one cerebrum, and they can't be transplanted or effortlessly settled once their harmed. 

Furthermore that is also the harm it has done to my lungs, which is likewise lasting. I used to think marijuana was the best thing on the planet, I was so expert cannabis it was untrue, when I initially begun I thought it was safe, now I know its a standout amongst the most destructive and hazardous, deceiver things, I have ever experienced as a youngster, especially as its such a great amount of stronger than it used to be. I have learnt the certainties about marijuana while making things as difficult as possible.

Gain weight when you quit smoking weed?

gain weight after quit smoking weed
A new study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology finds an intriguing connection between marijuana use and body weight, showing that rates of obesity are lower by roughly a third in people who smoke pot at least three times a week, compared with those who don’t use marijuana at all.

Researchers analyzed data from two large national surveys of the American population, which together included some 52,000 participants. In the first survey, they found that 22% of those who did not smoke marijuana were obese, compared with just 14% of the regular marijuana smokers. The second survey found that 25% of nonsmokers were obese, compared with 17% of regular cannabis users.

The association between pot smoking and lower risk of obesity remained strong even after adjusting for other factors that could influence body fat and health, such as cigarette smoking, age and gender. But the correlation between weed and weight doesn’t mean that marijuana smoking actually causes weight loss.

Whatever the explanation for the link between marijuana and less obesity, it’s unlikely that cannabis could serve as an effective diet aid. For one, smoking pot has been shown to increase appetite in multiple studies, at least in the short-term, so it likely wouldn’t help dieters resist temptation.

Secondly, a drug that has the opposite effect of THC, marijuana’s main psychoactive ingredient, has itself been shown to aid dieting. Called rimonabant, at high doses the drug nearly tripled the weight loss achieved by people taking placebo. It also frequently caused severe depression and suicidal thoughts, however, so while it was briefly approved by European authorities, it was ultimately pulled from the market.


0 comments for "Do you gain weight when you quit smoking weed"